Park Memorials are a wonderful way to commemorate an individual, significant event, or occasion while beautifying the town.
The Town of Quispamsis’ new Memorial & Dedication Program offers residents the opportunity to sponsor the procurement and installation of site furnishings or trees to be used and displayed in our municipal parks.
To get started, please read through the Memorial & Dedication Policy, which includes our schedule of fees and the program agreement.
To proceed with an application, please complete the application form below. Completed forms can be submitted to Town Hall, 12 Landing Court.
The following information will be needed to complete an application:
- Type of site furnishing or tree you wish to sponsor.
- Preferred location for the commemorative asset.
- Wording for the commemorative signage.
Once an application is submitted:
- It will be reviewed by the Community Services Department.
- The applicant will be contacted to discuss details of the request, confirm location, and share details of installation.
- The applicant will be contacted to discuss payment options and signing of the Program Agreement. Both are required prior to purchase and installation of commemorative assets.
Please feel free to call (506) 848-5900 or Email: [email protected] for more information.