The Millennium Cycle Bike Park is located across the road from Meenan’s Cove Park, it is accessible via Leeswood, Sycamore and Evergreen Park drives.
“Millennium Cycle and Sport has hosted several cyclocross events at our facilities and volunteered to coordinate the cycling competition at the 2018 Canada 55+ Games,” said Quispamsis Mayor Libby O’Hara. “We see this sponsorship as an extension of our existing partnership, which will allow us to promote the park and our community as a biking destination.”
The park offers more than six kilometres of trail for beginner, intermediate and advanced cyclists, with stunning views of the Kennebecasis River.
“I see this as an extension of our existing partnership with the town,” said Millennium Cycle and Sport owner Dean Roberts. “I am excited about the many possibilities that exist to further enhance cycling in our region.”
Overflow parking is available at Meenan’s Cove Park.
The Millennium Cycle Bike Park – Rules
- Park is open from Dawn until 10:00pm Daily By-Law #30.
- Smoking is prohibited under the Smoke-Free Places Act.
- This Park is not supervised. Use at your own risk.
- Avoid riding in wet or unsafe conditions, specifically when trails are muddy.
- Helmets are required and it is highly recommended that you use other protective equipment such as elbow pads, knee pads etc.
- Both experienced and inexperienced riders use the facility. Ride courteously and cautiously.
- Ride in control & within your ability level. You must be able to avoid other people or objects.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Stay on marked trails. Ride only in the direction indicated by the trail markers. DO NOT cut switchbacks. Keep off closed areas.
- The Town of Quispamsis is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury arising from the use of this facility.
- If you have any questions or if you see damage, please call 849-5778.
Click the link to see photo gallery.