Residents who are using public facilities must respect physical distancing of at least two metres at all times. People are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and to sanitize their hands before entering, and after exiting, any facility.
As of June 5, outdoor gatherings are limited to a maximum of 50 people. If you are using any of our facilities, you must adhere to that restriction.
Children are a bundle of energy. Take them to one of the many playgrounds throughout the community and just watch the time fly as they have fun outdoors.
When using town playgrounds, please be cautious and do so at your own risk. Regular maintenance is conducted on a seasonal basis, from May to September.
From October to April, these areas are not maintained, monitored or supervised by Town officials.
There are eight playgrounds in Quispamsis:
- qplex – 18 months to 12 years
- Nottingham Drive – 18 months to 12 years
- Goldrush Drive – 18 months to 12 years
- Meenan’s Cove Beach – 18 months to 12 years
- Firefly Crescent – 18 months to 12 years
- Cedar Ridge Boulevard – 18 months to 12 years
- Parkside Road – 18 months to 12 years
- Squire Drive – 5- 12 years
Click the link to see photo gallery.