- Hammond River Park Trails Map
- Queensbury Trail Map
- QR Trail Map
- The Great Trail Map
- Parks & Beaches Bylaw
PLEASE NOTE: The QR Trail between Pettingill Rd & Selkirk Dr will be closed from Monday September 17 to Friday September 21, 2018.
Walking and hiking enthusiasts in Quispamsis won’t be disappointed. Whether you are looking for a leisurely stroll through town, or wanting a more rugged natural challenge, there is a trail for all interests. Most trails are accessible from many residential neighborhoods.
Residents are reminded that dogs are not permitted to run at large. Please ensure your dog is on a leash that is no more than three metres long. When out for a walk with your dog, stoop & scoop bags and garbage bins are available at the entrance to all trails for your convenience.
Also, all municipal trails are non-motorized. See Parks & Beaches Bylaw.
|Hammond River Walking Trails||Moderately challenging wilderness terrain||5 km (depending on route)|
|Homestar Off Leash Dog Park||Moderate climb||1 km loop|
|Matthew’s Cove Trail||Easy||1 km|
|Matthew’s and Saunders Brook Trails||Easy||9 km|
|Meenan’s Cove Park Trail||Easy||1 km loop|
|Ritchie Lake Park Trail||Easy||1 km|
Trail Development – Connecting Quispamsis
There are 14 kilometres of trails that network throughout Quispamsis. The Trans Canada Trail connects Quispamsis to Rothesay, starting on Route 119, near the Gondola Point Ferry.
Important things to remember:
- Skateboards are only permitted in the Skateboard Park. Riding skateboards in all other public parks is prohibited.
- Any person riding on or operating a skateboard will be required to wear a helmet approved or certified by CSA or similar agency for use.
- No person shall carry a lit cigarette, cigar or pipe in any public park or public beach where signs are posted.
- The use of archery equipment, firearms, airsoft guns, pellet guns or air guns on any public beach or public park will not be allowed.