- Beach Volleyball Registration and Liability Form 2016
- Beach Volleyball Captain’s Manual 2016
- Competitive Beach Volleyball League 2016
- Recreation Beach Volleyball League 2016
- Youth Beach Volleyball League 2016
- Parks & Beaches Bylaw
- 2016 Beach Volleyball Standings – August 11/16
- Competitive Finals Schedule
- Recreation Finals Schedule
- Youth Finals Schedule
There’s nothing better than enjoying a hot summer’s day at the beach. Enjoy the cool waters of the Kennebecasis River with supervised beaches at Meenan’s Cove and Gondola Point. There is also an unsupervised beach at Ritchie Lake. Beaches are open from 12 pm to 5 pm daily during the summer season.
Important things to remember:
- Skateboards are only permitted in the Skateboard Park. Riding skateboards in all other public parks is prohibited.
- Any person riding on or operating a skateboard will be required to wear a helmet approved or certified by CSA or similar agency for use.
- No person shall carry a lit cigarette, cigar or pipe in any public park or public beach where signs are posted.
- The use of archery equipment, firearms, airsoft guns, pellet guns or air guns on any public beach or public park will not be allowed.
Beach volleyball courts are located at Meenan’s Cove and are available for public use and the Quispamsis Beach Volleyball League. League play is scheduled daily between 6:30-7:30 pm and 7:30-8:30 pm. For more information on the Quispamsis Beach Volleyball League contact 849-5778 or email email@example.com after May 9 contact 849-5788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To book the Meenan’s Cove Volleyball courts for special events or rental information contact 849-5505 or email@example.com. Click the link to see photo gallery.