Residents of Quispamsis have the opportunity to help shape the future of the town and region. Throughout the year, various committees, boards and commissions seek representation from public members. If you are interested in serving on a committee, board or commission, please complete and submit the Town Committee Application and your resume. All applications are reviewed by the Nominating Committee and recommendations are forwarded to Council for approval.
For more information contact the Town Clerk at 849-5738.
For more information about the committees, click on their link below:
- Canada Games Aquatic Centre
- Imperial Theatre
- Kennebecasis Regional Board of Police Commissioners
- Kennebecasis Public Library Board
- Kennebecasis Valley Fire Department Inc. – Board of Directors
- Planning Advisory Committee (PAC)
- PRO Kids
- Regional Facilities Commission
- Saint John Arts Centre
- Scholarship Committee
- Trade & Convention Centre
- TD Station